Honest Burgers

Vegetarian Fritter Burger
Price: £9.00
What's in: Fried courgette (similar to zucchini), sweetcorn, cheddar, chipotle mayo, slaw, red onion (yikes!), pickles and rosemary chips.
Date visited: 8 September 2019
Comment: Although I was pretty traumatized by my salty adventure the last time I had a burger here, it still didn't stop me from trying other variations. This veggie fritter was an absolute bomb! Thankfully, the chef didn't pour an entire bowl of salt into this one. Give it a try!


Buffalo Chicken & Bacon Burger
Price: £12.50
What's in: Fattening bacon strips with buffalo chicken patty and rosemary chips.
Date visited: 31 July 2019
Comment: This was a special edition burger and it wasn't on the standard menu. And I know why. It was extremely salty, I couldn't even finish it and, I had to drink gallons of water to wash off the salty taste. Someone probably did die of sodium overdose and they had to bury this special edition forever.


Address: All over London.

No comments:

Post a Comment