Badolina

Middle Eastern
Price: £6.75
What's in: Boneless chicken thigh marinated with za'atar, cumin, pickles, fresh sumac, seasonings and hummus.
Date visited: 20 September 2019
Comment: INCREDIBLY TASTY and just as good as Spicy Mediterranean! This time I didn't add the pita bread, and I still can't finish the entire meal during lunch! Wow. Do not underestimate the power of hummus. It keeps you going!! And yes, I ate the leftover for dinner...


Spicy Mediterranean
Price: £7.45
What's in: Boneless chicken thigh marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh chilies and paprika, hummus, salad and dressing of choice. Plus, pita bread.
Date visited: 9 August 2019
Comment: SUPER. DUBER. DELICIOUS!!! The portion was very fulfilling, thanks to the hummus and that pita bread I've added on as an extra. Couldn't finish everything for lunch, so I kept the balance for dinner. Now, tell me it was worth every darn penny!! It kinda works like a Subway model, where you choose your 'base' or 'main', then your vegs and dressings. PS: If you're a small eater, choose either one - hummus or pita bread. Otherwise, you'll end up like me, eating it for lunch and dinner.


Address: Badolina, 206-210 Bishopsgate, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4NR, United Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment