Leon

Mushroom and Egg Muffin
Price: £3.95
What's in: Egg, spinach, Leon ketchup and roasted Portobello mushrooms served in a lightly toasted muffin.
Date visited: 1 November 2019
Comment: Not a bad choice to kickstart your morning. Lucky me, the egg was well cooked. I'd hate for it to bleed yellow when I sank my teeth into this muffin!


Satay Chicken
Price: £6.95
What's in: Grilled chicken, satay sauce and coleslaw served with brown rice.
Date visited: 15 July 2019
Comment: I know it's not fair to compare it with the Malaysian satay... but the peanut sauce just taste kinda weird.


Chicken Aioli
Price: £6.95
What's in: Grilled chicken, garlic aioli dressing, lemon slice and coleslaw on a bed of tasty brown rice.
Date visited: 9 July 2019
Comment: Healthy, yummy lunchbox. Just make sure you don't have a face-to-face meeting or kiss your other half after the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment