Midi Bonn

Rote Thai-Bolognese Mit Rigatoni Grande
Price: €13.40
What's in: Pasta, ground beef (HOLLLLYYY MOLLLLYYY!!), red curry, coconut milk and rocket leaves.
Comment: "Thai-Bolognese" was the only words I could tell in the menu (there wasn't any English!) so I ordered it. To my horror, when I took the first bite, I realized I was eating beef! Poor cow, rest your soul and I didn't mean to eat you! I ended up brushing off as much of the dead meat aside and ate the pasta. I think the waiter must have thought "this Asian is just weird AF!" LOL!


Multi-grain toasted bread
Price: FREE
What's in: Bread!
Comment: This was given free! Yay, but I couldn't finish it. It was kinda chewy, not exactly in my league. 


Cappuccino
Price: €3.70
What's in: Coffee and low fat milk, served with a tiny cookie.
Comment: Average. There wasn't any cocoa dusting! I guess that's how it was in Bonn. Awww... :(


Date visited: 3 November 2019
Address: Münsterpl. 11, 53111 Bonn, Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment