Kenny Hills Bakers

Seafood Aglio Olio
Price: RM42
What's in: Mussels, prawns, squids, clams, cili padi (bird's eye chili), spaghetti and flakes of cheese.
Date visited: 15 December 2021
Comment: Yummm!!! Fresh seafood with two mussels, three prawns, and five (or six) clams. Be warned, the chili was spicy hot! I brushed it all aside after accidentally getting one into my stomach. 


Strawberry Tart
Price: RM16
What's in: Strawberries and custard filling in a crust.
Date visited: 15 December 2021
Comment: I would have given it a 4-star if the crust wasn't that hard-ish. Taste was pretty good.


Flat White
Price: RM15
What's in: Darn good coffee and soy milk.
Date visited: 15 December 2021
Comment: Thick coffee, very good. Paid an extra RM3 for changing the milk to soy.


Bangers & Mash
Price: RM35
What's in: Herbed chicken sausages, caramelized onion gravy (yikes!), mashed potato and greens.
Date visited: 10 December 2021
Comment: Very tasty dish! It was served on a rather small cast iron pan. I thought it wasn't enough but boyyyy I was wrong! I guess the mashed potato was very filling. The gravy was thick and flavorful. The sausages? Divine! Don't know what kind of herbs they used, but it sure did smell and taste great! 


Peach Strudel
Price: RM18
What's in: Peach
Date visited: 10 December 2021
Comment: Average. I was rather a little disappointed. All the hype about this being a superb dessert just didn't go that well with me. It was rather crispy hard, not the flaky crispy kind. Perhaps this batch got overbaked. The cream was way too much. I had to get it all out (or risk having a 'good' time in the loo).


Address: 241-B, Lorong Nibong, Off Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment