Godiva Chocolates

Godiva 85% and 72%
Price: RM5 each
Where: The Gardens
Comment: 85% was indeed very bitter and I can't quite taste the sweetness. Not for kids! 72% was bittersweet, not as bitter as 85% and there was a good balance between bitterness and sweetness! Yum!


Godiva 50% and Milk Chocolate with Almonds
Price: RM5 each
Where: The Gardens
Comment: 50% was 50-50 indeed. Kids can take this and they probably won't notice the bitterness. The milk chocolate was yummy too and yes of course, much sweeter!


Godiva Sea Salt
Price: RM49
Where: The Gardens
Comment: Dark chocolate and sea salt? I'm sold! :)


Godiva Dark Chocolate
Price: RM49
Where: The Gardens
Comment: Yup, if you don't already know by now, I am a huge fan of dark souls chocolate.


Godiva Sea Salt
Price: RM29
Where: The Gardens
Comment: My, this dark chocolate was rather sweet. I was expecting some bitterness. Oh well, probably because of the ganache filling in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment