WatchHouse

Salted Caramel & Chocolate Cake
Price: £4.00
What's in: Chocolate and caramel drizzle (and cream)
Date visited: 1 October 2019
Comment: I've never liked caramel... but when a cake looked this good, I knew I had to try it! And boy, it was good!


The Veg House
Price: £13.00
What's in: Halloumi, poached eggs, smashed avocado and roast mushrooms, served with house relish on a slice of sourdough bread.
Date visited: 1 October 2019
Comment: Now, this was a power-packed vegetarian lunch! Yummy and filling!


Chocolate Cake
Price: £4.00
What's in: Chocolate chocolate and oh chocolate (and cream)
Date visited: 23 September 2019
Comment: Fearing that the flatbread wasn't enough, I added dessert and boyyyy this cake was so good! I forgot the actual name for this cake, I just called it Chocolate Cake but if you see this in your visit, please, try it!


Roast Veggie Flatbread
Price: £4.95
What's in: Greens, tomato, onions (yikes!), mushrooms and mayo?!
Date visited: 23 September 2019
Comment: Yummy vegetarian flatbread.


Sweet chilli chicken wrap
Price: £4.95
What's in: Chicken, mushroom, tomato, avocado and mayo?!
Date visited: 18 September 2019
Comment: I never knew this place was just a 2-minute walk from where I worked! I would have come here for lunch everyday! Oh well, better late than never, this tasty wrap was pretty huge and filling. Worth the penny!


Address: All over London.



No comments:

Post a Comment